Crispy Mumz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

... for the borderline crunchy!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Preggo Brain?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Sahel578
Regular
Regular
Sahel578

Preggo Brain? Empty
PostSubject: Preggo Brain?   Preggo Brain? EmptyThu May 07, 2009 9:12 pm

So I have heard that pregnant ladies can be somewhat absent minded. And in the past 4 months I have done some silly things, but it could have been blamed on distractions from school. (such as leaving the car keys in the ignition and parking the still running car)

But tonight.. in my craving for kosher BLTs (thats all I have been eating this week) I went to the store wearing 2 different shoes. One black, one hot pink. At least they were both flip-flops. I dont think I can blame that on school?

Did any of you mamas do anything silly while you were pregnant?
Back to top Go down
summeraire
summeraire

Preggo Brain? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Preggo Brain?   Preggo Brain? EmptyThu May 07, 2009 11:47 pm

LoL i never did that beause i always had to have dh find my shoes before i left the house. but yes i have done similar, like the time i started my sis van without the keys (has a screwed up ignition) and forgot to tell her and we drove off without the kiey completely.
Back to top Go down
ChewyMama
Admin
Admin

Preggo Brain? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Preggo Brain?   Preggo Brain? EmptyFri May 08, 2009 6:59 am

I would forget to put on shoes. That still happened up until a few months after she was born. I would be "dressed" and ready to go with her carrier strapped in and completely barefoot out in the driveway.
Back to top Go down
Nina
Admin
Admin
Nina

Preggo Brain? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Preggo Brain?   Preggo Brain? EmptyFri May 08, 2009 9:41 am

OMG yes! Preggo brain is rough, and unfortunately- you never quite recover lol. It continues while you're nursing.. maybe eventually it gets better, but just hasn't for me cause I've been pregnant or nursing quite often the last 9 years lol. But yeah, rough times lol.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ProsperWithWellness.com
snowboardnmom
Regular
Regular
snowboardnmom

Preggo Brain? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Preggo Brain?   Preggo Brain? EmptyMon May 11, 2009 12:50 pm

I was student teaching when I was in the last months of my pregnancy. One afternoon I realized that I had left my keys in my purse, which I had locked in my car, so I had to wait for my hubby to pick me up from the office. haha!
Back to top Go down
http://designbaby.net
Sponsored content

Preggo Brain? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Preggo Brain?   Preggo Brain? Empty

Back to top Go down

Preggo Brain?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crispy Mumz :: General :: General-
Jump to: