Crispy Mumz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

... for the borderline crunchy!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cyberbullying Mom

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ChewyMama
Admin
Admin

Cyberbullying Mom Empty
PostSubject: Cyberbullying Mom   Cyberbullying Mom EmptyMon May 18, 2009 10:20 pm

Should she have been convicted?

Here's more.
Back to top Go down
Nina
Admin
Admin
Nina

Cyberbullying Mom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cyberbullying Mom   Cyberbullying Mom EmptyTue May 19, 2009 12:34 pm

Oh man, I remember this story... so crazy.
I mean, really crazy! I feel so terrible for that girl. To be so hurt that you hang yourself- wow. And her parents must feel terrible. Who thinks their kid would ever do something like that?! It's unthinkable it seems!
This girl was obviously emotionally fragile and I wish she got the emotional help she needed. The adult woman who posed as a boy to mess with this girl- extremely immature and karma will get her. I don't feel she's "responsible" necessarily for the girls death. But yes she does need to be held accountable for posing as someone else. Free speech is fine and dandy but when you're posing as someone else- that is not free speech.
I just pray that I am always aware of the mental state of my children and that they are never put in a situation so emotionally damaging that suicide becomes the best option.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ProsperWithWellness.com
snowboardnmom
Regular
Regular
snowboardnmom

Cyberbullying Mom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cyberbullying Mom   Cyberbullying Mom EmptySat May 23, 2009 4:24 pm

Oh yeah, I definitely think she should serve time for this! I mean, what was she thinking?!!! Of course she probably had no idea that the girl was hurt herself to this degree, but what was she hoping to gain from this? An emotionally hurt teenager? That's somebody who shouldn't be a parent IMO.
Back to top Go down
http://designbaby.net
Sponsored content

Cyberbullying Mom Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cyberbullying Mom   Cyberbullying Mom Empty

Back to top Go down

Cyberbullying Mom
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crispy Mumz :: Debate :: Debate-
Jump to: