Crispy Mumz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

... for the borderline crunchy!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How do you wake up?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Nina
Admin
Admin
Nina

How do you wake up? Empty
PostSubject: How do you wake up?   How do you wake up? EmptyWed May 20, 2009 10:53 am

In the morning, how are you usually awoken? By an alarm, your kid, the sun, your inner clock...?
Once you are awake, how do you "wake yourself up"? Coffee, breakfast, ice water, tea, OJ, vodka?

I am usually awoken by Kelvin around 5am, then we fall back asleep around 6, the alarm goes off at 6.. so that is a bother sometimes. Ian will wake up with the alarm and start getting the girls ready for school. Kelvin and I will get up a little later, like 7ish. I nurse him before that usually so he's happy for a lil' while. I help Ian finish with the girls.
I eat breakfast- usually cereal or a protein bar or something. Drink an electrolyte drink and take my vitamins/supplements.

That's how I wake up. Exciting I know lol.

How do you wake up?
Back to top Go down
http://www.ProsperWithWellness.com
ChewyMama
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How do you wake up?   How do you wake up? EmptyWed May 20, 2009 12:38 pm

I've tried to set the alarm to get some quiet time before she wakes up. She always beats it. I even started waking up at 5, so I can see DH before he goes to PT. She wakes up and starts wailing at 4:25. I don't usually get to eat breakfast or anything until a few hours after I wake up (and she's ready for her morning nap), so getting started on my morning routine is usually what gets me "up".
Back to top Go down
Sahel578
Regular
Regular
Sahel578

PostSubject: Re: How do you wake up?   How do you wake up? EmptyThu May 21, 2009 9:25 am

If I have class, I wake up with the alarm. I always set out my clothes the night before, so I get up/dress and head out. I have a long commute so I tend to stop and grab breakfast to pass the time.

I have no idea how my life is going to change when baby gets here.
Back to top Go down
ChewyMama
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: How do you wake up?   How do you wake up? EmptyThu May 21, 2009 9:44 am

Quote :
I have no idea how my life is going to change when baby gets here.

Depends on what type of person you are. If you must have everything scheduled and planned (like me), the first few weeks (or months) will humble you ASAP. If you're more laid back, you'll transition easier. I don't like to generalize, but I think I can speak for every mom when I say the first few days will kind of run together. Don't be surprised if you don't brush your hair or teeth, or even get dressed for two days at a time. And definitely don't feel bad about it. Smile
Back to top Go down
Sahel578
Regular
Regular
Sahel578

PostSubject: Re: How do you wake up?   How do you wake up? EmptyThu May 21, 2009 3:05 pm

Ha.. that sounds like exam weeks for me... no changing clothes, brushing hair...
Back to top Go down
snowboardnmom
Regular
Regular
snowboardnmom

PostSubject: Re: How do you wake up?   How do you wake up? EmptySat May 23, 2009 4:08 pm

generally I wake up to either crying Logan or Katie running out of her room shouting "i hungee!"... so I'm typically really tired when I start my day, which SUCKS! Then I've got to nurse Logan and get the kids breakfast, all before I can actually wake myself up. NOT fun Sad
Back to top Go down
http://designbaby.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How do you wake up?   How do you wake up? Empty

Back to top Go down

How do you wake up?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crispy Mumz :: General :: General-
Jump to: