Crispy Mumz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

... for the borderline crunchy!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I missed this place!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ChewyMama
Admin
Admin

I missed this place! Empty
PostSubject: I missed this place!   I missed this place! EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 7:30 pm

The computer crashed on me twice Tuesday morning, so I hauled it in to a repair shop. We just got it back last night and I've felt like I've been on a deserted island. I'm a bit embarrassed that I'm so dependent on the internet. On a lighter note, DH got me The Sims 3 this week and I just started playing last night. I'm not as hooked as I used to be. I would spend HOURS and DAYS playing when he was deployed and I was all alone. Not anymore. I've learned to play in moderation. Once baby starts school, I'll be working and those days of playing for hours will be long gone anyway. Oh well. Just wanted to pop in and say hello. I hope your weekends are going well!
Back to top Go down
Nina
Admin
Admin
Nina

PostSubject: Re: I missed this place!   I missed this place! EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 9:52 pm

Oooooh! I was just telling Ian I want the Sims 3!!! I never got into the 2nd one.... LOVED the first one... and figure I'll like the 3rd one.. just cause.

Well I'm glad you're back online! sunny
Back to top Go down
http://www.ProsperWithWellness.com
lucretia
Regular
Regular
lucretia

PostSubject: Re: I missed this place!   I missed this place! EmptySat Jun 06, 2009 11:33 pm

glad to see you back
Back to top Go down
http://www.paisleymoon.biz/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I missed this place!   I missed this place! Empty

Back to top Go down

I missed this place!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crispy Mumz :: General :: General-
Jump to: