Crispy Mumz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

... for the borderline crunchy!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

When did you get your 1st postpartum period?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nina
Admin
Admin
Nina

When did you get your 1st postpartum period? Empty
PostSubject: When did you get your 1st postpartum period?   When did you get your 1st postpartum period? EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 2:36 pm

Kelvin is over 6 months old- OK, he's my 5th kid- you would think I wouldn't wonder about this- but when will I get my period?! LOL
In the past I noticed I would get it around 4-6 months postpartum (I breastfeed). Now, I did read back in my blog and it seems with Matrim I didn't get my period till he was 6 months+1week old. So Kelvin being about that same age now- I am wondering if it's coming anytime now? I feel like I've been PMSing for months LOL

So I'm just curious- when did you get your first postpartum period? I've talked to some women who didn't get it until they COMPLETELY weaned their baby- like 15 months+, that's nuts! lol I wish!!! As soon as I start to introduce cereal and other foods- that seems to be when I start. And then the other end of the spectrum, Mommas who don't nurse- sometimes get it as early as 6 weeks- damn!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ProsperWithWellness.com
ChewyMama
Admin
Admin

When did you get your 1st postpartum period? Empty
PostSubject: Re: When did you get your 1st postpartum period?   When did you get your 1st postpartum period? EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 2:49 pm

She was born in September and I started back "spotting" in March. That was about the time I started her on pureed solids, I noticed. Even with breastfeeding.
Back to top Go down

When did you get your 1st postpartum period?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crispy Mumz :: General :: General-
Jump to: