Crispy Mumz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

... for the borderline crunchy!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Father's Day...

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Nina
Admin
Admin
Nina

Father's Day... Empty
PostSubject: Father's Day...   Father's Day... EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 3:07 pm

Have you done your Father's Day shopping yet?

I got Ian a couple t-shirts from preggersnproud.com I think I'll also get him some new underwear LOL... sweet huh? I'll also take the kids out to pick something out and we'll probably work on some project... not sure what yet.. maybe a birdhouse? lol

I also need to get something for my Dad... still not sure what yet... I need to figure it out!

What are your ideas/plans?
Back to top Go down
http://www.ProsperWithWellness.com
ChewyMama
Admin
Admin

Father's Day... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Father's Day...   Father's Day... EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 3:40 pm

I had the Bourne Trilogy on Blu-ray ready to go in my Amazon.com shopping cart, but he's been putting a lot of money into his car. I'm thinking just letting him splurge and spend uninterrupted Saturday afternoons working on that thing will make him happier. Once he gets it running again, I can have my car back, so it's win-win. We also have Loving Day to celebrate in a few days and will be exchanging small gifts. It's like an extra little holiday for us.
Back to top Go down
Nina
Admin
Admin
Nina

Father's Day... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Father's Day...   Father's Day... EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 4:23 pm

Nice nice...

I hope you two have an awesome Loving Day as well!!! I love you There's a Loving Day BBQ up in Carlsbad this Sunday.. are there any events around you'll be going to?
Back to top Go down
http://www.ProsperWithWellness.com
ChewyMama
Admin
Admin

Father's Day... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Father's Day...   Father's Day... EmptyWed Jun 10, 2009 5:33 pm

Nina wrote:
Nice nice...

I hope you two have an awesome Loving Day as well!!! I love you There's a Loving Day BBQ up in Carlsbad this Sunday.. are there any events around you'll be going to?

Definitely not in Alabama. Laughing Although, there were some events in Memphis - after we moved from there. I look forward to going to one someday, though. Atlanta is the closest place having an event. Some place I looked up had a "Black Women and Non-Black Partners" gathering. I get what they were trying to do, but it sooo defeats the purpose of the day, I think.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Father's Day... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Father's Day...   Father's Day... Empty

Back to top Go down

Father's Day...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crispy Mumz :: Relationships :: Marriage, Family, and the like-
Jump to: