Crispy Mumz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

... for the borderline crunchy!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Only Child

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ChewyMama
Admin
Admin

Only Child Empty
PostSubject: Only Child   Only Child EmptyTue Jul 07, 2009 7:17 am

SuperBaby is going to be an only child and we're okay with that. So many other people aren't, though. I don't think it's fair to attempt to bring another human being into the world so we can have "one of each" or to prevent her from being "spoiled". This isn't a meritocracy and there is no family plantation to be inherited by producing a male heir. Also, there are plenty families with a houseful of spoiled children. I resent the fact that people would encourage us to have more children than we could possibly afford, too. Are we supposed to just have a baby and figure out how to provide for it as we go? I don't think so.

Anybody else have an "only"?
Back to top Go down
Nina
Admin
Admin
Nina

Only Child Empty
PostSubject: Re: Only Child   Only Child EmptyThu Jul 09, 2009 12:00 am

Nobody has any right to judge your family planning decisions. I think it's kinda cool to have 1 kid. I think it's kinda cool to have a few kids too lol, if the parents are happy with their decision, I support it!
It's better than if one of you wanted 10 kids and the other only wanted 1 and you guys have to decide who gets their way, or come to a compromise, blah.
You're both in agreement- I think it's perfect!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ProsperWithWellness.com
lucretia
Regular
Regular
lucretia

Only Child Empty
PostSubject: Re: Only Child   Only Child EmptySun Jul 12, 2009 12:42 am

Yea, ITA...dh are wanting to ttc again, but things are so tight sometimes, it just doesn't seem right.
Back to top Go down
http://www.paisleymoon.biz/
Sponsored content

Only Child Empty
PostSubject: Re: Only Child   Only Child Empty

Back to top Go down

Only Child
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Crispy Mumz :: Relationships :: Marriage, Family, and the like-
Jump to: