Crispy Mumz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

... for the borderline crunchy!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Cool recipe website

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
ChewyMama
Admin
Admin

Cool recipe website Empty
PostSubject: Cool recipe website   Cool recipe website EmptyThu May 14, 2009 10:16 pm

I've been going to Cooks.com for the past few months to help plan my weekly menus. Sometimes I can overlap and use the same ingredients to avoid wasting food. Rachael Ray's book is okay, but it requires too many fancy ingredients and oils and sauces. I love this site, because it's all user-submitted stuff and there are several different versions of some of our favorite foods. Maybe one person requires onion in their cheese dip, and another person doesn't. It's cool to try out what they have and amend it to our tastes.
Back to top Go down
Nina
Admin
Admin
Nina

Cool recipe website Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cool recipe website   Cool recipe website EmptyFri May 15, 2009 9:34 am

Yes, I love that site!
And I agree with you on the Rachel Ray- I have like 3 cookbooks by her and two of them are specifically geared to feeding easy meals for families and kids.. but man, I've yet to make anything out of it cause it's just too complicated- and we're pretty good cooks in this house- but I don't want to run all over town to pick up stuff for a meal that is supposed to be simple.

But yeah, cooks.com is great- even for some vegetarian recipes!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ProsperWithWellness.com

Cool recipe website
Page 1 of 1